- Academic Title: Doctor of HAS, CSc
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +36-1 224-6700 / 5472
- Building: T (Floor, room: 1.35)
1. The recent economic, social, and political situation of the minority groups of Hungary and Central and Eastern Europe and the characteristics and changes of the minority policies of each country.
2. The impact of the modernization challenges of European integration and globalization on the identity and spatial structure of the minorities of the Central and Eastern European region, their political and legal situations, and their self-organization strategies.
3. Rural events of 1956